- The purpose of the Data Handling Notice
Bence Toth LLC (76104 Fort Worth, Texas, 1001 W. Rosedale, St. Apt. 1230), hereinafter referred to as provider, data controller) as a data controller agrees to the contents of this legal notice. Commits to ensure that all data management related to your business complies with the requirements of this Code and the applicable national legislation and the legal acts of the European Union.
The privacy policies of Bence Toth LLC data management are continuously available at www.factoryofdance.com/privacy-policy page.
Bence Toth LLC reserves the right to change the information at any time. Naturally, we will notify our audience in due time of any changes.
If you have any questions about this announcement, please write to us and our colleague will answer your question.
Bence Toth LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients’ information self-determination by protecting their personal data and protecting their personal data. Bence Toth LLC treats personal information confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data.
Bence Toth LLC describes its data management practices as of below stipulated.
- Data Manager Data
If you would looking for our company, contact the data manager: firstname.lastname@example.org and +1 817 975 0995.
Bence Toth LLC will delete all e-mails received with the stored personal data within one year from the date of communication or last contact.
Name: Bence Toth LLC
Head office: 76104 Fort Worth, Texas, 1001 W. Rosedale, St. Apt. 1230
Phone number: +1 817 975 0995
- Privacy Officer
Name: Bence Toth
Phone number: +1 817 975 0995
- The scope of the personal data handled
3.1 Personal information to be provided during registration
There is no registration feature on the website, personal data is only available through the Contact form. These data are as follows: Name, E-mail Address and Phone number. If the subject and message part is submitted to personal data, we will record and manage it properly.
3.2 Technical data
Bence Toth LLC selects and manages the IT tools used to manage personal data in the provision of the service so that the data treated:
- (available) to those entitled to it;
- credibility and authentication (credibility of data management);
- its integrity can be verified (data integrity);
- unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
Bence Toth LLC protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and against accidental destruction.
Bence Toth LLC provides technical, organizational and organizational measures to protect the security of data management, providing a level of protection that meets the risks associated with data management.
Bence Toth LLC preserves data management:
- the secrecy: it protects the information so that it can only access the person who is entitled to it;
- integrity: it protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and processing method;
- availability: Ensure that when the eligible user needs it, really have access to the information needed and have the tools available.
3.3.1. The task of cookies
- collecting information about visitors and their assets;
- note the custom settings for visitors that are used (for example) when using online transactions, so you do not have to type them again;
- facilitate the use of the website;
- quality user experience.
For a tailor-made service, the user’s computer has a small data package where place a cookie and made later reading easier. If your browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie operator can link the user’s current visit with the past, but only for their own content.
3.3.2. Essentially, session cookies are required
These cookies are designed to enable visitors to browse the www.factoryofdance.com website in full and smooth terms, use its features and the services available there. The duration of this type of cookie expires until the session (browsing) ends, and by closing the browser, this type of cookies is automatically deleted from the computer or other device used for browsing.
3.3.3. Third party cookies (analytics)
At www.factoryofdance.com we use Google Analytics as a third party cookie on your site. Using Google Analytics is purely for statistical purposes, www.factoryofdance.com collects information about how visitors use web pages. The data is used to improve the site’s development and improve user experience. These cookies will remain on your browser or other browser on your computer or on your browser, or until your visitor cancels them.
3.4. Data related to online ordering
There is no product sales feature on this website, so we do not request any related data. At www.factoryofdance.com, we only ask for information on the Name, E-mail address and Phone number available on the Contact form. If the message part is submitted to personal data, we will record and manage it properly.
3.5. Data related to online administration
At www.factoryofdance.com, we only ask for information on the Name, E-mail address and Phone number available on the Contact form. If the message part is submitted to personal data, we will record and manage it properly.
3.6 Data related to the Newsletter
At present, www.factoryofdance.com does not have a newsletter subscription option, so no personal data will be stored.
- The intended use and retention time of the data processed
|Data management name||use of||Legal basis||Retention time|
|Contact||Relations||Visitor’s Contribution||1 year|
- The purpose, method and legal basis of data management
5.1 General Data Management Policies
The data management of the activities of Bence Toth LLC is based on a voluntary contribution or a statutory mandate. In the case of data processing based on a voluntary contribution, the data subjects may withdraw their consent at any stage in the processing of data.
In some cases, the management, storage, and transmission of a particular set of data is mandatory by law, which is specifically notified to our customers.
Bence Toth LLC is advised by information providers that, if they do not provide their personal data, the data supplier is obliged to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The data management principles are in line with existing data protection legislation, in particular:
- 2011 CXII. Act on Information Self-Destruction and Freedom of Information (Infotv.);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 / (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
- Act V of 2013 – Civil Code (Civil Code);
- Act C of 2000 on Accounting (Accounting);
- Law on the Prevention and Control of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Pmt.);
- 2013 CCXXXVII. Act on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises (Hpt.).
- Locations of physical storage
Your personal information (that is, the data that may be associated with you) can be treated in the following way: on the one hand, technical data on your computer, browser, web address, visited pages, on the other hand, you may also provide your name, contact details or other information if you intend to contact us personally using this site.
Technically recorded data during the operation of the system: the data of the computer of the person concerned generated during the voting and which is recorded by the www.factoryofdance.com system as an automatic result of the technical processes. Data that is automatically recorded will be logged automatically when entering or exiting, without the particular statement or action of the person concerned. This data cannot be linked to other personal user data except in cases that are legally binding. The data is available only to the owner of www.factoryofdance.com.
- Data transmission, data retrieval, the circle of people familiar with the data
Personal data received through the Contact Point of the www.factoryofdance.com website will not be transmitted, these data are only known to and managed by the site owner for contact maintaining / contact establishing purposes.
- Rights and Potentials Affected
You may request the information concerned to handle your personal data and may request the rectification of your personal data or, with the exception of mandatory data, cancellation, revocation, discretion and right of protest as indicated in the record and the above-mentioned contact details of the data controller.
8.1 Right to information
Bence Toth LLC shall take appropriate measures to ensure that all information relating to the processing of personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and to Articles 15-22. and Article 34, in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, in a clear and unambiguous manner.
8.2 Right to access to the subject
The data subject is entitled to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether his or her personal data is being processed and, if such data is being processed, has access to personal data and the following information: the purpose of data management; the categories of personal data concerned; the categories of recipients or recipients with whom or which personal data will be communicated or disclosed, including in particular third-country addressees or international organizations; the intended duration of the storage of personal data; the restriction of rectification, deletion or data handling and the right of protest; the right to file a complaint addressed to the supervisory authority; data sources; the fact of automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the logic used and the understandable information on the significance of such data management and the likely consequences for the data subject. The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the submission of the application.
8.3 Correction right
The person concerned may apply for correction of inaccurate personal data handled by Bence Toth LLC and for completing incomplete data.
8.4 Right to delete
If you have any of the following reasons, you are entitled to request that Bence Toth LLC delete your personal information without undue delay at your request:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which they have been collected or otherwise handled;
- the party concerned withdraws the consent of the data controller and does not have any other legal basis for data processing;
- the person concerned objects to data manipulation and has no prior legitimate reason for data handling;
- the personal data was unlawfully handled;
- the personal data should be deleted for the legal obligation provided for by the law applicable to the data controller in the Union or the Member States;
- the collection of personal data was made with the provision of information society services.
Deletion of data cannot be initiated if data management is required: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right of access; the fulfilment of an obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller for the processing of personal data, or for the performance of a task carried out in the exercise of public authority exercised in the public interest or on the data controller; for the purpose of archiving, scientific and historical research or for statistical purposes in the public health field, in the public interest; or for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims.
8.5 Right to Restrict Data Management
At the request of the person concerned, Bence Toth LLC limits the processing of data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the person concerned disputes the accuracy of the personal data; in this case, the restriction concerns the period of time that allows the accuracy of personal data to be verified;
- data handling is illegal and the data subject is opposed to the deletion of the data and instead asks to limit their use;
- the data controller no longer needs personal data for data processing purposes but the data subject requires them to submit, enforce, or protect legal claims; or
- the person concerned objected to data handling; in this case, the restriction applies to the duration of determining whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over the legitimate grounds of the party concerned.
If data processing is restricted, personal data may be handled only with the consent of the person concerned or with the submission, validation or protection of legal claims or the protection of the rights of a natural or legal person, or in the public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
8.6 Right to data transfer
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data that he or she has accessed to the data controller in a fragmented, widely used machine-readable format and transmit such data to another data controller.
8.7 The right to protest
The person concerned is entitled to object at any time to the processing of data necessary for the execution of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority exercised on the data controller for the purposes of his or her own personal situation or for the treatment of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, including profiling based on those provisions too. In the event of a protest, the data controller may not process personal data unless it is justified by compelling reasons of lawfulness that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or which relate to the submission, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
8.8 Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling
The data subject shall be entitled to exclude the scope of a decision based solely on automated data management, including profiling, which would have a bearing on him or would have a significant effect on him.
8.9 Right of withdrawal
The person concerned has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
8.10 Right to Court
In case of breach of his or her rights, the data subject may turn to the court. The court proceeds out of court.
- Other provisions
Data management not listed in this information is provided when data is included.
We inform our clients that information, dissemination, transfer of documents or other documents from other bodies, based on the authority of the court, the prosecutor, the investigating authority, the offense authority, the administrative authority, the National Data Protection and Information Authority, the National Bank of Hungary, to access the data controller.
Bence Toth LLC – to the authorities – if the authority indicates the precise purpose and scope of the data – issues personal data only and to the extent necessary for the purpose of the request.
Hosting Provider for the operator’s website:
Web site hosting is Profi WebDesign Ltd. (headquarter: Tatra street 5/A., Budapest 1136, Hungary, tel: +36 30 209 9538, e-mail: email@example.com).